June 15, 2011

Pedrosa in doubt for the race at Assen

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa will most likely be back sidelined for the third time this season. After missing the Spanish and British MotoGP, Pedrosa doubt appear in the MotoGP Dutch TT Circuit held in Assen. Pedrosa had fully recovered from the injury that happened to her collarbone. The recovery process is expected to run fast, it was not as smooth as desired.

"I still continue the recovery process and follow all the advice given by doctors for the recovery goes smoothly,"he wrote in Repsol's blog as reported by Crash Net, Tuesday, June 14, 2011. "I really want to know what I can compete at Assen, but it's something that until now i could not to know."

While Pedrosa struggling with the injury, Casey Stoner increasingly powerful in the rider standings. Stoner is now in the top of the standings with 116 points. Meanwhile, Pedrosa is ranked fifth with 61 points. Stoner won the first prize four times in six Grand Prix at the beginning of the 2011 season. Finally, Stoner became champion at Silverstone Circuit, UK, 12 June. "I'm really disappointed because I wanted to quickly recover to get back to race. But beyond the power of the recovery of my injury. I did everything to quickly recover and follow all medical advice. I'll let you know you guys again next week," said Pedrosa.